While you cannot apply for the same scholarship, you can apply for multiple scholarships simultaneously. Scholarships can help you complete your education without facing any financial constraints and boost your passion and skills. So, you can apply for various scholarship schemes and enjoy a wide range of benefits as well.
Here are some of the top scholarship schemes that you should apply for; these scholarships can provide you with unique opportunities and ensure an enriching learning experience.
- 9GEMS Holistic Development Scholarship
Global Indian International School offers 9 GEMS scholarships scheme to outstanding students. The school uses an award-winning teaching methodology that prepares students better to excel in life. The holistic teaching approach aims to mold the personalities of young children and make them well-rounded citizens. In addition to ensuring the best results and academic excellence, the school also focuses on imparting students’ excellent skills. It nurtures their talents in various fields like sports, arts, leadership, entrepreneurship, etc.
The 9GEMS model takes learning beyond academics and focuses on sports excellence, visual and performing arts, innovation and creativity, personality development, community and care, universal values and ethics, entrepreneurship and leadership skills, and skill development.
Who can apply?
- Students of grades 6 to 12 are eligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship has various categories, and it is awarded to students who have earned recognition in an international, national, or state event in any of the 9GEMS skills.
- The selected students receive various fee waivers.
- Kishore Vaigynaik Protsahan Yojana
It is a popular national-level scholarship exam that aims to provide outstanding students with scholarships up to Pre Ph.D. level. The Indian Institute of Science IIDC Bangalore offers this scholarship to students.
Who can apply?
- Students of class 11 & 12 have a science background, and candidates pursuing graduate or graduate courses in the science stream can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Students need to pass an exam to get this scholarship.
- Selected students receive a fellowship up to Rs 7,000 per month and an annual contingency grant of up to Rs 28,000.
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship
This scholarship scheme provides students belonging to economically weaker background with a unique opportunity to pursue top-quality higher education. CCB is in close partnership with many trusted, leading educational institutes spread across the country where students can avail various top scholarship opportunities.
Who can you apply to?
- Students of both grades 10 & 12 are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- You can apply online, and applying candidates must have passed their previous year exam with a minimum aggregate range of 33% to 50%.
- You need to fill an online application form, choose your native state and fill in all the required details.
- Selected students are given a scholarship of up to Rs 70,000 to pursue higher education.
- Inspire Scholarship
It is a government-funded scholarship scheme. It provides financial assistance up to Rs 80,000 per annum to deserving candidates. Every year, around 10,000 merit scholarships are given to outstanding students. This scholarship has a maximum duration of 5 years based on the fixed condition that the selected students demonstrate an exemplary academic performance every year
Who can apply?
- Applying candidates must be pursuing B.Sc. or integrated M.Sc. in Natural and Basic sciences, and should be among the top 1% in terms of aggregate marks in grade 12 board examinations.
- Students should be among top 10,000 rank holders of JEE-Advanced, JEE-Mains, or NEET.
- You need to fill the application form and upload all the required details and documents
Thus, you can apply for various scholarships if you fulfil their basic requirements. Scholarships can help you in your academic journey by providing financial assistance and encouragement.