GoDaddy has now become a very trusted source of buying domain names and web hosting. It is also proving people to set up the workspace email in which people can do the GoDaddy Webmail login whenever they want. Some of us might be wondering what is the use of GoDaddy and how does it work? Well, let’s see.
In today’s world of digitization, bringing business online has become a necessity for its availability over a wide range and for more people. Digitization has changed the meaning of business promotion, every time a person hears of some business, they always wanted to visit their website so as to know more about it.
But how can we bring the business online. This can be done by making your business website and for that, you need to have a domain name and web hosting. These domain name and webs hosting are needed to be purchased from a web hosting provider, one of which, that is very famous is GoDaddy.
After buying hosting and domain from GoDaddy, it provides you with a dashboard to manage your website and also to create your workspace business email which can be easily accessed by doing the GoDaddy Email login for workspace business email.
Through this article, you will get to know how to create a business workspace email in GoDaddy, its login process and all other associated necessary methods.
Create Workspace Email in GoDaddy
Following is the process for creating a GoDaddy workspace email after which you can successfully access the email by doing the GoDaddy Login for the created workspace email:
- First, you have to visit the webpage to access your GoDaddy dashboard.
- There, you have to sign in to your GoDaddy Workspace control panel by using your GoDaddy username and password.
- After entering into your dashboard, at the top of it, you will see an option of “Create”. Click on it.
- Then a form will appear where you have to enter the email address which will contain your domain name extension i.e., [email protected].
- Next, you have to enter the password for that email and in the next field confirm the entered password.
- Thereafter, click on the “Create” button at the bottom of the form.
- Now, another window will appear where you have to enter the email address at which you want to receive the workspace email formation email from GoDaddy.
- In that email, click on the “Next” button and follow the onscreen instruction to complete the process.
Access Your GoDaddy Workspace Email
Following is the process by which you can access the email that you have created in the above process by doing the GoDaddy Webmail login:
- First, you have to go to the webpage to for doing the workspace email login.
- On this page, you have to enter the email address in the first text field which was created for your business work in the previous process.
- In the next field enter the password for that email account.
- If you do not want to log in, again and again, every time you visit your email account, check the “Keep me signed in” option.
- Lastly, click on the “Sign In” button to enter your workspace email dashboard.
Add Recovery Email For GoDaddy Workspace Email
Adding recovery email is very important as it is used to reset password when you forgot your workspace email password while doing the GoDaddy Login into your workspace email. Following are the steps to add a recovery email to your workspace email:
- First, go to the GoDaddy webmail.
- Now, you have to login into it using your workspace email created by you.
- Enter the email address in the first field and password for that email in the next text field.
- Now, do the GoDaddy Email login for workspace email by clicking on the “Sign in” button.
- There, you have to go to the “Secure your account” tab.
- Within it, you have to enter your Recovery email address.
- Now, click on the “Save and Continue” button and your recovery email will be added.